There is Power in the Word of God
and the Word of God will set the
CAPTIVES FREE, YES, FREE INDEED!
John 1 Chapter 1
The Word Became
1) In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God
and the Wordwas God.
2) He was with God in the beginning.
3) Through Him all things were made;
without Him nothing was
made that has been made.
4) In Him was life, and that life was
Light of men.
5) The Light shines in the darkness,
darkness has not understood it.
6) There came a man who was sent from God;
his name was John.
7) He (John) came as a witness to testify
concerning that Light, so that through
Him all men might believe.
8) He himself was not the Light;
he came only as a witness to the Light.
9) The true Light that gives Light to every man
was coming into the world.
10) He was in the world, and though the world
was made through Him, the world
did not recognize Him.
11) He came to that which was his own,
but His own
did not receive Him.
12) Yet to all who received Him,
to those who believed in His Name,
He gave the right to become children of Godó
13) children born not of natural descent,
nor of human decision or a husband's will,
but born of God.
14) The Word became flesh and
His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory,
the glory of the One and Only,who came from the
Father, full of grace and truth